qualify for the program, you must be a current customer of Pacific Online and have a valid
Pacific Online e-mail address. For each new customer you refer to
Pacific Online, you receive the equivalent of 1 FREE Month of 56k Internet Access.
The following requirements need to be met in order for the credit to be given.
- The person you refer must sign up for at least 3 months of service.
- Referral credit is not valid if the new customer cancels within the
initial 14 day cancellation period.
- The proper section of the New Customer's Application must be
filled in with the current members e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This referral section of the application must be completed by the time the
application is processed or the credit may not be applied.
- Referral credits cannot be cashed out, or transferred in the
event that the referring party cancels service.
- Only one customer may take credit for a referral.
- Referral credits will not be given when the new subscriber
signs up with a coupon, special offer or promotion.
- Referral credits will not be given when
on-the-spot discounts are given to a new subscriber.
- Free month (s) are calculated up to but
not exceeding a
$17.95 dollar value per month.
If you have questions about our referral program please feel free to
contact us. Remember, the more people you refer, the
more free Internet access you